Terms “we”, “our”, “us” refer to www.noequal.eu online shop.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data that you provide to us when you:
- use this website (e.g., opening an account, uploading content, IP address, number of visits, time spent, etc.)
- take part/subscribe to our marketing activities (e.g., newsletters, loyalty programs, etc.) • purchase products from our shop.
- contact our customer service.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH INFORMATION?
- To process and fulfill your order successfully.
- manage this website.
- send you marketing materials, allow you to participate in promotions, conduct customer surveys and profiling activities.
- complete and manage your purchases, operate our customer-service and respond to your requests.
- improve our products and services.
In general, the third-party providers used by our website will only collect, use and disclose your information necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies on how they collect and use the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Remember that some of the providers may be in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either of us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
The same rules apply to the links you click on our website, that direct you away from our site.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
A cookie is a file placed on your computer by a website you visit, which it then also retrieves when you return to the site using the same browser.
It can contain any text-based information, but it cannot be used to spread viruses or other malicious software.
There is a possibility to turn on a warning on your computer every time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser.
If you disable cookies off, some features that make your website experience more efficient will be disabled too and some of our services might not function properly.
If have the rights to access, correct or delete any collected personal data we have about you. To do that, contact us via email: email@example.com